2021 Member fees are undetermined at this time. The board is working diligently to determine our operating cost and member fees for the 2021 season. Further communication is forthcoming. Thank you for your patience as we work through another difficult year!
Guest Fees (not applicable for 2020 season; no guests allowed due to CDC guidelines limiting occupancy)
Guest fees are $5 (except for holidays – look below for details) for each guest, regardless of age. The guest fees can be paid for ahead of time on line thru a member account or in cash at the front gate. Guests are allowed unlimited visits throughout the season.
- A guest is an individual not residing in the membership area
- Avondale Estates residents are not eligible to be guests.
- Guests must be accompanied by the host member at all times.
- No charge for overnight, out-of-town guests who live outside the greater metro Atlanta area.
- Guest fees are $10 for each guest on the following days: Opening Day, July 4th, Labor Day and Pig-A-Pool-ooza.
Special Guest Policy
Notwithstanding the requirements of the General Guest Policy, family relatives of a club member whether residing in the membership area or not, will be welcomed at fee-based events sanctioned by the ASTC Board of Directors (e.g., lobster boils, adult parties, private parties, etc.). The host member will be responsible for paying the appropriate fees on behalf of the guest for such events.